The Goal of Discipleship at PBC is to grow members and friends into active disciples who focus on helping people follow Jesus. PBC does this by providing On-Campus and Off-Campus discipleship groups as well as opportunities for service outside of the church. We believe transformation happens when people find a community of believers who focus on the spiritual growth of the members.
PBC's Five Components of Discipleship
- Create a Community of Encouragement and Spiritual Accountability
- Participate in Bible Based Learning
- Live Life Together on Mission "People helping People follow Jesus
- Pray and Care for the Needs of the Community
- Recognize and Cultivate New Leaders